
We stuck to her normal schedule, playing with toys, tummy time, and lots of rolling around.
She tries to roll everywhere - on the changing table, swaddled in bed, etc., so now it's an absolute to keep an eye and hand on her at all times.

In fact, she loves being on her tummy so much that bedtime has become a little difficult lately. She will roll over even when swaddled and sometimes on an off night, she'll struggle so hard that she'll break free of her swaddle and somehow manage to mangle her neatly combed hair. Must say.. this girl has determination. This is how I found her one morning... not the little baby burrito that she initially was.

The family was also in town, so Em and I got a chance to go out and spend some time with Grandma, Grandpa, aunts, uncles, and her cousins.


Em had a great time, and I had got a few hours of babysitting help.
Em and Grandpa napping
what a little roller....too cool
ReplyDelete