Wednesday, May 22, 2013

Ridiculous Obstacle Course .. the ROC Race

Last weekend was the ROC Race. The first of more races this year. I ran in a 4-person team with a couple of the neighborhood mamas and one papa. Good times. Ridiculous costumes. Not much of a race, but a fun run. I had a chance to test out the GoPro video camera with the chesty mount harness. Not bad.. not bad. Thanks to Ryan for staying home and taking care of the kiddies while I ROCed out, on Mother's Day weekend. =)

My only official race photo at the trampoline obstacle.



Here's a video summary that team member, Goldilocks, put together. Oh yeh.. our team costume was "Goldilocks and the Three Bears".. just in case ya can't figure it out. =P



This race was fun and a perfect start to the competitive year. I am looking forward to harder obstacle challenges, more competitive running, and overall push for higher performance.

BRING IT!

No comments:

Post a Comment