Friday, May 17, 2013

JTree 2013: Part III: A Climbin' We Go!

Emilia's first EVER real climbing experience was on this past Joshua Tree trip. Check it out!

From Ryan's perspective (GoPro attached to a head strap on Ryan):


From my perspective (Ground level point'n'shoot camera with zoom):


Ever since the Zombie Race, I knew we needed to get a better hands-free and rugged video camera.. the GoPro is quite awesome and I love that I am able to see Emilia's first climb captured up close.

Emilia gearing up:


Start of the climb:


Liam et others watching my lil' 3 year old climbing:


The kiddies were both really excited to scramble up on the rocks. Here Ryan and Emilia scramble to the top of some boulders around our campsite.


Ryan and Emilia enjoying the view together:


And then waving "hi" to mama and Liam below:

No comments:

Post a Comment