Tuesday, January 24, 2012

Cutest. Smiles. Ever.

He's my little charmer! My little man smiles all the time. While I'm busy running around trying to get things done - cooking dinner, prepping for next day's lunch, etc, seeing him and his smiles reminds me to stop and enjoy his 3 month self right now. The best part of being a parent are these simple moments... the smiles he gives me when he sees me, inviting me to hold him, talk to him, and just be there interacting with him. May I never forget to take the time to just interact and be with my children.

Seriously, how can I resist that smile?!





2 comments:

  1. It's all about the hair, baby! How did BOTH your kids end up with the world's awesomest hair?? People pay good money for hair like that. The smiles are nice too. ;-)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. touche! the hair IS pretty awesome. =) ha ha!

      Delete