Wednesday, January 11, 2012

Zombies A Comin'

Yup. You betcha.
Post-babies goal, and New Years resolution, is to get back into shape so that we, as a family, can have fun together, or survive the zombie apocalypse... okay.. we choose both.

Ryan and I have signed up for the first of its kind, Zombie 5K Obstacle Race, for later 2012. Not only do you have to be fast on your feet and able to sprint at any instance, but you have to also have the physical strength to handle 12 obstacles (no doubt upper body strength and agility will be required), through un-known terrain while dodging brain-eaters.

Luckily for us, there are strength in numbers, as a good 8 of our friends/neighbors, will be joining us (or sabotaging us) against the zombies (or becoming zombies). hehe. While the zombie apocalypse is a ways away, training has begun, and oh, I am so looking forward to being ready for some zombie evasion.

2012 is starting strong!!

If anymore friends want to join us, send me an email and I'll let you know our specific details.

1 comment:

  1. I'm starting to think that Connie's getting kickbacks off this race ;^)

    ReplyDelete