I think I'm still better at tummy time ;^) My hair stuck straight up for a long time. Not sure how old I was when the butch cut was finally abandoned, but we had to take extreme measures to get it to lay down when I finally let it grow out longer.
She has your hair and your nose, Ryan! :) But where is Connie's baby picture for comparison??? This is a great idea, and you should add grandparent baby pics too, if you can get them!
I grew up as an only child, and my parents taught me that in my culture, cousins are just like brothers and sisters, and family always is fa...
About
Ryan and Connie officially began our journey in life together (wedded bliss) on August 1, 2009. This blog chronicles our journey through whatever life throws at us.
On February 27, 2010, we welcomed a new addition to the family: Emilia Ying-Zhi. She tipped the scales at 7 lbs 2 oz, and measured in at 19-3/4".
Liam Noboru joined the family on October 20, 2011. His fighting weight is 7 lbs 4 oz with a length of 19-1/2".
hmm....looks like you were better at tummy time than she is now!
ReplyDeleteI'd like to see how your hair compares to hers. wonder if hair is any indication of the wild child?
ReplyDeleteI think I'm still better at tummy time ;^)
ReplyDeleteMy hair stuck straight up for a long time. Not sure how old I was when the butch cut was finally abandoned, but we had to take extreme measures to get it to lay down when I finally let it grow out longer.
Nice hat!
ReplyDeleteShe has your hair and your nose, Ryan! :) But where is Connie's baby picture for comparison??? This is a great idea, and you should add grandparent baby pics too, if you can get them!
ReplyDeleteWhat a lurpy hat!
ReplyDeleteBryan