I just had to take these few snaps of the two together...
I had rented "Finding Nemo" for the kids to watch for the first time, but I had to cook dinner. They both get scared easily, so I warned them to hold each other during the scary parts since I wouldn't be there to hold them.
And how I found them was just way too cute!
My latest food obsession has been Korean style tofu stew/soup, which I make with these simple seasoning packets from the local Korean market.
I triple the amount of "stuff" that I put in it to make it pretty much a protein and veggie bowl. With two seasoning packets, I throw in a whole bunch of green onions, a pack of enoki mushrooms, a bag of bok choy which I shred, a block of cubed tofu (non-GMO), and crack 6 eggs into the broth.
This, in addition to other dinner items, can last 2-3 days worth of dinners for Ryan and I (not the kiddies since it is a little spicy and contains eggs.) I love it though! Perfect for the cooler weather now.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment