Tuesday, May 15, 2012

"He did it."

"Who? Me??"


Ryan's been VERY BUSY lately (and looks to be that way for a while as he tackles home demolition/construction on his own), so the weekends are mostly just me and the kids. It's been a fine balance with time because part of my thing on the weekends are to plan and prepare food that the family will eat for the rest of the week. I am adamant that we eat fresh and healthy, so I need time to wash, chop, mince, marinade, mash, cook, etc and get dishes/homemade snacks/etc all ready for the coming week. Doing this is the key to having a balanced week of eating healthy and gains me the little extra time to allow for exercise. Even so, I'm still very behind in other tasks like replying back to emails, keeping in touch with friends/family, sending out Thank you cards for various gifts the kids have received, organizing bills/paperwork, organizing in general! as certain areas (kitchen, office, clothes, etc) are in disarray.

Speaking of disarray, this is what happens when I leave the kids on their own shenanigans while I go back and forth between checking/playing with them and getting weekend chores done.




Yup. Disarray seems to be a part that I haven't figured out how to manage yet.

2 comments:

  1. Embrace the disarray! :-)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. ha ha! Thanks Diane. I have to remember that! =)

      Delete