Thursday, October 20, 2011

The Name

Well, we've finally come up with the name for Baby 2:


Liam has an Irish origin, and means "unwavering protector" which we hope he will be for his "big" sister. Noboru was suggested by my Mom, and means "to rise or ascend" which, not only has a climbing connotation, but is hopefully how he will meet the challenges in his life.



We've also found out that little Liam may not be as mild-mannered as we thought he was going to be...

2 comments:

  1. Oh my goodness! What a beautiful little boy! Amazing. I can't believe it all went so fast - very different from Emilia, right? And to already notice differences between little Liam (awesome name, by the way!) and Emilia when she was first born is incredible. So cool. I'm glad Connie and Liam and everyone are doing well. You both are pros now. ;) I can't wait to hear what Emilia thinks of her little brother. Congratulations on your beautiful little boy!

    ReplyDelete
  2. That is one of my favorite names!! And it sounds so nice along with Emilia. Congrats to all of you...

    ReplyDelete