Today's doc check gave Liam a clear on the jaundice. The yellow color is gone and Liam's weight is slowly gaining. He is at 7lbs-2oz now and looks to be at his birth weight really soon. So, all in all, we're finally back to adjusting to each other, new schedules, and new ways of doing things.
It's been looking good since Liam's come home. Emilia loves her little brother and shares her toys with him. She likes to help and tends to him, rocking his bouncer, putting his blanket on him, and patting him. So, all in all, we're settling in... finally. =)
Thursday, October 27, 2011
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
I'm glad Liam's bilirubin battles are over and everyone is back home. It must be really tough with a brand new baby at home and a toddler to keep up with - I guess you can't exactly sleep when the baby sleeps. But I'm sure it is a beautiful, precious time for your family as well. I hope that you all are able to get some rest and continue to recover from labor/delivery/hospitals/doctor offices, etc.
ReplyDeleteThanks Monica. It is really a juggling act with two, but we're starting to get things figured out. One thing we both didn't realize was how much more difficult it is to do a diaper change on a boy vs a girl. So we now appreciate what you guys have gone through.
ReplyDelete