Update: Baby's weight is 7 lb 4 oz, and his length is 19-1/2".
Thursday, October 20, 2011
Baby 2 is Here!
Baby 2 (yes, that's his name right now) was born on 10/20/2011 at 12:27 am. Everything went well, and mother and baby are doing great. More info later after they fully check him out, and get all his stats. And maybe by then we'll have a name for him...maybe.

Update: Baby's weight is 7 lb 4 oz, and his length is 19-1/2".
Update: Baby's weight is 7 lb 4 oz, and his length is 19-1/2".
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Congratulations! ! ! ! ! !
ReplyDeleteLooks like a healthy little boy.
Can't wait to see him.
Take care Connie, see you soon
Grandpa Tom & GrandmaJane
Congrats! Good to hear he's healthy.
ReplyDeleteAs I recall, the name choices had come down to Nagano (from Makoto Nagano of Ninja Warrior fame) or Conan (the amalgamation of CONnie and ryAN). They are both really solid choices so I can see why you're having a hard time deciding.
Darn, Roger, I just came across your post. So unfortunately it's too late to use the names you suggested. If I had only known earlier ;^P
ReplyDelete