

Hair washing. Not so bad. Quite comfy.



This is what we call "the Yoda". She cries so hard she contorts herself into a little mini Yoda. She really does like bath time... just not today.
I grew up as an only child, and my parents taught me that in my culture, cousins are just like brothers and sisters, and family always is fa...
LoL - I like the yoda pic. Is it as loud as it looks? :) Also, the pics, in my completely unknowledgeable-unskilled-can barely take point and shoot pics opinion, look really nice!
ReplyDeleteFor something so small, it's hard to believe how much sound she can produce. So I'd say it's louder than it looks! One of these days we'll get it on video.
ReplyDeleteConnie's the photog in the family. I honestly can't tell the difference between my iPhone pics and my Canon pics :^(
She's aaaaAAAAADORABLE !!! Fabulous pixs - of both Emilia aNd the parental units. Looking forward to seeing (and hearing) her in person soon. What visitation times are available?
ReplyDelete