Sunday, November 12, 2017

All Better

It's been a while.. cause we are swamped.. literally.

Here's a not-so-recent (from August), but the most recent photo of the kids that I have.


However, backtracking... Liam is all better. Went back to the doc's to get the staples removed. That was an ordeal! Getting staples out was harder than having them put in. The doc had to take a break in-between removing the 2nd and 3rd staple because it was very painful and Liam was not having any of it. An icy, cold blue popsicle did the trick.



This is his head now. It's healed quite nicely and luckily minimal scarring. Warning, I added a clear before photo at the bottom for comparison.


Since this incident, kid has added other minor cuts and bruises to his injury count. Tripped over his own foot. Sorry kid.. I think you inherited my clumsy trait...

No comments:

Post a Comment