Week 3 of the unemployed.. another week, another coffee shop. Time passes quick.. maybe even quicker now...
The ever growing Philz Coffee has finally made it's way to SoCal and expanding.
I've survived one on-site interview now. I say survived because the first one is always beyond nerve wracking... after all, it's been over 12+ years since I have had to go "sell myself" again. I have full confidence in my abilities, but not so much confidence in "selling" it for interviews. I've never been good at marketing.
With engineering, there's always so much background to remember. There are theories I haven't touched since college, even if it's just the basics. This week I'm reviewing the questions that I missed on the interview.. such as the one below.
Identify the configuration of this circuit. What does it do? And, what are the voltage are V1 and V2.
For sure I will not forget this one again. It's actually a very simple question after the fact when I reviewed specifically NPN transistor theory.
Tuesday, September 19, 2017
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


No comments:
Post a Comment