Tuesday, August 9, 2016

Sleeping In = Furniture Rearrangement

Backtracking to earlier, during the start of summer...
The kids wake up before we do nowadays, and on days when they have a couple of wake hours before us, this is what happens.


But how can I be mad at them when they are reading on their own??!


Oh yeh, that's right. It's a mess! I believe this creation is a two person car... or a train. Definitely some automotive vehicle that's for SuperHeroes.


On another weekend, I beat them to it and used a toy Build and Play Fort Construction set the kids received last Xmas as a gift. Fort success!! Minimal furniture rearrangement!


Kids loved it and played it in for a few hours.



Liam enjoying the fort - laying down while eating strawberries and contemplating the meaning of the fort...



It was fun for a few hours, and then it was more fun tearing it apart and building something else!


And the most recent weekend morning wake up findings. It's their home, compartmentalized for functionality.


The kids win. Maybe I'll give them back some of their toys!


1 comment:

  1. They are getting so big! What cutie pies. You must be a very proud momma.

    ReplyDelete