We discovered an awesome newish place called BravoLand on the long drive back home. I've driven this route up and down Cali for over a decade now, and I don't ever recall seeing this place. But I caught the attention of a sign that said "playground" and knew we had to stop and check it out, esp with restless kids in the car.
This place is AWESOME! A BBQ joint, ice cream parlour, unique odds/ends and knick knacks shopping store, and a giant play area all conjoined together and decorated like a rustic scene out of an old Western town.
Great little find for an extended pit stop.
We stayed there for almost 2 hours, and yes, it extended our drive home by that and then some. Even so, I am sure we will be back there for a visit again sometime.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment