Ryan rented a tractor one weekend day to move dirt around the yard. Kiddies, of course, wanted a front row seat, to watch the tractor action.
Since Ryan was moving dirt from one part of the yard to the other part, I had the fun of shoveling the moved dirt to fill up and flatten out a wide hole on another area of our yard. While I spent half the day practicing to engage the lats while shoveling, the kids apparently gave themselves a dirt bath...
It has been non-stop since September. Work has been really busy for both Ryan and I, as well as we are adjusting to new schedules to be inline with the kids schedule for school and the nannys. On top of that, we have all been through one round of sickness. Starts with one person.. in this case Liam. Then passed on to me, Emilia, and finally Ryan. It passed just in time for a double whammy of time sink --> big stress at work concurrent with planning Liam's birthday party and grandma's visit. All in all, I managed fairly well with stress coming at all angles. Of course, I am sick again though... which means forced down time.. and back to updating this blog.
Tuesday, October 21, 2014
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment