Tuesday, April 9, 2013

Bad Photo Scavenger Game

If you haven't heard from me in a while, I hope you'd accept my apology for missing my friends birthdays, phone calls, messages.. etc. I am naturally a lazy slacker when it comes to keeping in touch, and even more so when combined with singular focus on trying to win the "Crying Photo Scavenger Game". What is this new game, you ask?

Ryan had a great idea that we should take a photo of Emilia every time she had a fit of rage. It is sort of like musical chairs combined with a photo scavenger hunt. You never know when the music stops and you have to sit in a chair.. or in this case, when the crying starts and you have to grab a camera! This game didn't last long. I think I got tired of running for the camera each time, but for the duration it lasted... we got a lot of photos!


And to top it off with one of Liam's tantrums. =)


Drats.. this guy beat me to it!

No comments:

Post a Comment