She likes to show him the ropes of being a kid. She demonstrates tummy time for him, how to flip through a book, how to ride a bike, even how to climb into the infant carseat and get stuck (aka she's too big for it now).
And he is the attentive learner. He loves to watch Emilia run around and play. His head turns left, right, and trails her moves and her voice.
Yup. Our two little munchkins. I hope they'll have a good relationship with each other. There are things that us, old timers, from a different generation won't understand as they grow (though I promise to always listen to them and try to not judge), so hopefully they'll have each other to share through the joys and pains of growing up in their generation.
The best thing I gave my kids - a great dad, and for them to have each other. =)
No comments:
Post a Comment