Sunday, March 20, 2011

Strolling Through The Great Outdoors (Our Backyard)

These vids are a follow-up to my last post as they were shot on the same day.

It's hard to tell in this video, but she's actually walking uphill on uneven ground that's covered with a couple inches of leaves. Not too bad for a one-year old :^)



This is also uphill on the gravel portion of our driveway. For some reason, these little walks always seem to take a long time.



Not sure what she liked so much about the broken up bricks, but it made her day. Too bad that won't work when she's older.



She was carrying this orange for most of the walk. She dropped it, and it started to roll down the driveway. I decided to have a little fun with her, and see if she could retrieve it when I rolled it up the driveway.



How do you get a baby to walk directly towards you? You wave a big branch above your head (secret revealed).

4 comments:

  1. Wow, look at her go! Her walking skills are really impressive. She would run circles around Calvin if he were joining you on the walk.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Our nanny takes care of a boy (Jimmy) that's about the same age and size as Calvin. Today when I dropped off Emilia, they were talking about how gentle Jimmy is. As I was leaving, Em whacked Jimmy in the head. If she's going to do that, she better be fast ;^)

    ReplyDelete
  3. she's really cute! but retrieving a ball? and i think i heard you say "come on girl!"....she's not a dog! :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. I better not show you some of her other tricks ;^P

    ReplyDelete