It has been exciting for us to share Em with our family and friends and, lucky for us, we have had an evenly spaced stream of visitors that have come by to meet our little girl. Not only family and friends, but also neighbors (Thanks Karen & Bruce, Jim & Sandy for welcoming her as the new kid on the block), co-workers, and old and new acquaintances have stopped by.
Em loves having visitors. In fact, she is always on her best attitude when people are visiting. She's sad to see them leave, evident by her crying and fussiness after they leave.
Em gets a weekend visit from Auntie Christina.

And Em loves the blanket, especially the hoodie that Christina made for her!
If you look closely... or the next photo...

Em is all smiles with Auntie Debbie holding her.

While I haven't documented all of Em's aunties, uncles, and family that have come to visit, it's been great for us to be able to see our friends and family at the convenience of our home. Thanks for stopping by! If you haven't had a chance to come by and visit (or if I have been absent-minded on social etiquette and have not been in communication =P ), please do call us up and come on by, as we are eager for Em to meet all her "aunties" and "uncles".. and I have only a few more weeks before I have to head back to work.
No comments:
Post a Comment